To get rid of a Russian accent in English, you can try the following:
- Practice listening to native English speakers and imitate their pronunciation.
- Watch English-language movies and TV shows.
- Take English lessons from a teacher or tutor.
- Read English books and practice speaking in English with native speakers or language exchange partners.
- Pay attention to the sounds and stress patterns of English words, and practice pronouncing them accurately.
- Use online pronunciation tools and resources.
Remember that it takes time and consistent practice to improve your accent in any language.